Looking for what’s trending in 2021 in ethnic wear, let’s see 10 must-haves this season.
Saris are the way to go! This wedding season if you are looking for the new saree trends 2021 we have that sorted for you.
- Sequins sarees are in trend. With full-body sequin work and nice draping, these saris are perfect for parties and receptions. You can go for colors like peach, light golden brown, navy blue.
- Ruffle saree or pre-draped saree look fabulous along with ease of draping. Pick up your favorite from georgette, satin, or net saree.
- Net sarees: Net sarees are trending for parties and weddings. Net sarees embellished with stonework, sequins, look fascinating and add glamour to the outfit.
- Silk sarees in bright colors and big broad borders can be added to your wardrobe in 2021. Try out Banarsi silk, Kanjeevarams, Patola, or Pochampally silk this wedding season.
- If you are looking to dress the traditional way, choose from traditional Kanjeevaram, Banarasi, Tussar silk, Pochampally ikat, or Patola ikats. Traditional saree is every Indian women’s favorite be it festivals or wedding season. You can look for elegant and unique designer wear sarees this season to stay updated on trends.
Accentuate your figure by draping saree with belts. Belted sarees also helps in keeping the saree pallu in place.
- Traditional three-piece lehengas sets with heavy traditional embroidery like zardozi, Chikankari with zari work, mirror work are in trend. You can go for pastel colors like pinks, peach, rich and elegant tones of ivory, and light yellow. If you are looking for traditional vibes, pure red with heavy golden embroidery work goes without saying.
- The latest addition to the traditional lehenga is crop top-lehenga co-ordinate. You can choose either a two-piece ensemble or co-ordinate it with a dupatta. The lehenga with heavily embroidered hem and a sleeveless crop top or with statement sleeves looks stylish and elegant.
- Sharara with short Kurtis is trending for the 2021 wedding season. The hand-embroidered sharara with broad embroidered bordered dupatta looks stunning. IT can be paired with Kundan jewelry and statement earrings.
- Long Kurta with a layered look or jacket style is trending this season as well. Go for front slit Kurti or side slit with high waist slits. These can be paired well with leggings, or wide-legged palazzos.
- Vibrant, floral prints with prints of big, exotic floral prints in bright colors are apt for Spring Summer dressing.
- Dramatic sleeves are continuing this season as well. Add ruffle sleeves, puff sleeves, peasant sleeves to your wardrobe.
- Straight kurtas with wide-legged palazzos add to the style as well as comfort to the daily wear.
- Anarkali suits if you are looking for comfortable yet elegant attire for parties, go for elegant and trendy Anarkali suits. These Mughal eras inspired outfits comes with heavy embroidery work or elegant prints and can be coordinated well with matching jhumkas or chandbalis to complete the look.
WHAT ARE THE COLOR TRENDS FOR 2021?
‘Ultimate Gray‘ & ‘Illuminating Yellow‘ as the Pantone colors for 2021. The soft grey and bright yellow express ‘Strength & Hopefulness’. These colors are trending this wedding season, you can stay updated on fashion trends by incorporating them into your wardrobe or make them a part of your celebration by incorporating them in decorations, invitation cards, and even wedding cakes.
HOW TO INCLUDE PANTONE’S 2021 COLORS IN THE WARDROBE?
Let’s look at 6 styling ideas to incorporate these fashion colors in wardrobe-
- Go for a layered look with the co-ordination of black and grey. It also works well with other pastel shades.
- You can also full grey look for the party look. Outfits in different shades of grey like steel grey and charcoal also look trendy.
- A grey outfit can be clubbed with white sneakers for a casual look.
- This yellow can be used as a pop-up color with other subdued colors in form of accessories like sunglasses, hair accessories, jackets, or sneakers. Bright yellow can be coordinated well with white and black.
- Dresses in yellow will look flattering and trendy.
- Mix n match both colors of the year by layering subtle grey with a pop of bright yellow or use bright yellow as under layer with a subdued grey outer layer.
Are you ready to incorporate these fashion colors to your wardrobe. Share your ideas with comments below.