Select from our range of exclusive lehenga sets that are hand embroidered with intricate patterns and adorned with embellishments and we will custom-fit it for you or bring your designs and we will transform your imaginations into- ‘Yours’ Made-To-Order Designerwear’
WHAT DO WE HAVE SPECIAL FOR YOU!
- You Get Customized Sizing In Our Boutique Collection.
- Styles As Unique As You-Our Boutique Collection Styles Are Unique- Designed & Handcrafted By Local Artisans & Available In Limited Quantities.
- Customize Your Dream Wedding Couture With Our ‘Made-To-Order’ Couture.
- You Get Free Delivery Across India.
- Easy & Secure Payment Options.
Saris are the way to go! This wedding season if you are looking for the new saree trends 2021 we have that sorted for you.
- Sequins saree are in trend. With full body sequin work and nice draping these saris are perfect for parties and receptions. You can go for colors like peach, light golden brown, navy blue.
- Net sarees are trending for parties and weddings. Net sarees embellished with stone work, sequins, look fascinating and add glamour to the outfit.
- Silk sarees in bright colors and big broad borders can be added to your wardrobe in 2021. Try out Banarsi silk, Kanjeevarams, Patola, or Pochampally silk this wedding season.
- Traditional Sarees are in vogue. Traditional saree is every Indian women’s favorite be it festivals or wedding season. You can look for elegant and unique designer wear sarees this season to stay updated on trends.
- Traditional three-piece lehengas sets with heavy traditional embroidery like zardozi, Chikankari with zari work, mirror work are in trend. You can go for colors like peach, ivory, light yellow and traditional pure red goes without saying
- The latest addition to traditional lehenga is crop top-lehenga co-ordinate. You can choose either a two-piece ensemble or co-ordinate it with a dupatta. The lehenga with heavily embroidered hem and a sleeveless crop top or with statement sleeves looks stylish and elegant.
- Sharara with short Kurtis is trending for the 2021 wedding season. The hand-embroidered sharara with broad embroidered bordered dupatta looks stunning. It can be paired with Kundan jewelry and statement earrings.
- Long Kurta with a layered look or jacket style is trending this season as well. Go for front slit Kurti or side slit with high waist slits. These can be paired well with leggings, or wide-legged palazzos.
- Straight kurtas with wide-legged palazzos add to the style as well as comfort to the daily wear.
- Anarkali suits if you are looking for comfortable yet elegant attire for parties, go for elegant and trendy Anarkali suits. These Mughal eras inspired outfits comes with heavy embroidery work or elegant prints and can be coordinated well with matching jhumkas or chanbalis to complete the look.