With the emergence of digital media, the concept of online clothing shopping has also emerged in a big way. It has revolutionized the traditional way of shopping and with ease and wide parameters covered by e-commerce websites, more and more customers are now turning towards online clothing shopping. There are many good online retailers where online shopping of ladies’ clothing can be done.
Popular Online Ladies Clothing Websites
- Myntra: This website is one of the most famous online shopping websites, famous for the availability of the most famous and fashionable brands.
- Ajio: This platform offers a wide range of national as well as international brands.
- Shreelifestyle: This online ladies’ clothing website offers traditional Indian clothing inspired by different cultures of India. You can shop here for Ikat prints, a range of indigos, battik, dabu prints, etc.
- Tjori: Offers a wide range of products across women’s ethnic wear – blending Indian traditional into designer clothing.
- Kalki fashion: This online website specializes in wedding collection and bridal wear.
Along with the ease of shopping online certain factors needs to be considered while shopping ladies’ ethnic wear online. Focusing on these factors will make your online shopping experience easy and enjoyable.
Factors To Consider When Shopping Online
- Product category: There are a variety of products under women’s clothing subcategories if you are shopping online. For example, you need to be clear whether you are looking for an ethnic kurta, a dress, lehenga, or a coordinate set. Mostly all the online website map their products under many such categories. It makes it easier and faster for the customer to filter out the product category they are looking for.
- Brand: All the e-commerce websites, like Amazon, Myntra, or Flipkart, etc offering a bunch of products from different brands, would list the name of brands on the left side of the page. In case you are looking for a specific set of brands, you can select those specific brands and filter out the rest of them. This will help you to browse faster and select products from your favorite brands.
- Occasion: The products can be categorized as per occasion for example if you are looking for a product that can be worn at a party or for some formal occasion like office wear, as just casual wear.
- Price range: Products can be selected in a specific price range. Products below Rs 500, from the range of Rs 500-1000; and so on. The price range of the products mentioned will vary with the product category.
- Size: Size is an important factor while buying online. The sizes range from XS to XL with bigger sizes like 2XL or 3XL also available in a few brands. This parameter helps quite a lot in filtering the sizes you are looking for. You can also filter out of stock if you are looking only for products available in stock right now. Also important is to pay attention to the size chart available with the products. The sizing can vary with different brands.
- Color: The color chart is also given in the left panel by websites. You can use this to filter out the colors you are looking for. Most of the time a single style is available in different color range, therefore you should look for color options available in individual products. You can select the given color option to see how the product looks in the product picture panel.
Credit: Justine Leconte officiel
- Product description: This section contains a brief about a product like on factors like material or fabric of product; fit; wash care instructions; length; sleeve type; neck type; whether the product is knitted or woven.
- Product picture: Product picture gives the idea of how the product looks like when worn. It also gives the front; sideways and backside view of the product. The further detailing like embroidery details or prints can be seen by zooming on the product.
- Wish list/ Cart: If you have shortlisted the product and want to buy it right away, you can add it to the cart and proceed for payment. In case you have shortlisted the product but wish to buy it later, you can add it to the wishlist.
- Delivery option: This option lets you check if the selected product is available for delivery in your area. You can check the same by putting your area pin code in the box provided. This also mentions if the same product is delivered by different sellers and if they offer different offers on the products.
- Price: Pricing details mention MRP of the product as well as the price that you would pay. The two will differ in case the product is on offer. Important is to check for delivery charges, some product has free delivery and some has delivery charges that would add to the final price of your product.
- Suggested product: Based on your choice, similar products are also suggested. You can also view,’ customers also bought’ which mentions the other products bought by a customer with the same taste as yours.
- Styling tips: Some suppliers also suggest styling tips for the product. It gives you ideas on how to accessories and also how it can be coordinated be top or bottom.
- Rating and Reviews: Products are rated basis the feedback from customers who have bought the product. Products are rated by customers on various factors like shopping experience, product quality, easiness of shopping, prices offered, etc. The section also mentions the questions asked by customers related to products. The reviews play an important role nowadays and give you a fair idea about different parameters of the product.
- Return policy: Most of the online retailers provide different exchange policies ranging from 15 days to 30 days.
- Order Tracking: Orders placed can be tracked under the “your order” section. The details like order picked, outward delivery are also shared through notification by the website.
- Payment methods: Online retailers offer various payment modes like Credit Card, Debit card, Wallet, Cash on delivery, etc.
Hope you found the above tips useful and are better equipped for shopping next time, making it easier and hassle-free for you to shop for clothes online.